Note: all enquiries by EMAIL ONLY PLEASE ([email protected]) As a safety measure, we have skeleton pro shop staff and will limit face to face contact. Book courts, enrol for tennis camps, enquire about squads & lessons, online. Thanks.
Due to Covid outbreaks, players and spectators must self-isolate and get tested if they have:
• Visited Victoria 14 days prior to visiting the courts
• Attended any locations listed on the NSW Health website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
• A flu, cold or respiratory symptoms on the day (or anytime up to 14 days before) your booking
Note: even if you get a negative test, you must stay in isolation for 14 days.
Download the COVID App. Any specific questions, phone the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
Eastcourts Tennis @ Kingsford is OPEN! Term 4 2020 tennis is on as usual!
Please be mindful of the following:
1) HAND-WASHING, before and after you play. Plenty of soap in our bathrooms, otherwise, as soon as you’re home!
2) Hard surfaces such as court equipment, bathrooms, entrance gates, are being disinfected regularly, but don’t touch if you can avoid it!
3) Four players max per court – whether court hire with friends, a shared private lesson etc.
4) Booking/payment online only please – we do have an honesty box for cash $$, but online is best for everyone.
5) We expect all tennis camps, Term 4 coaching squads (juniors & adults) and competitions to proceed as normal.
Thanks for your patience and general calm, sensible human behaviour – this enables us to remain open. The entire Eastcourts crew greatly appreciates it.
Michael Boss – GM, Eastcourts.